Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||FC / SC / ST / LC Connector||Core:||Dulplex|
|IL:||0.2dB||Cable Color:||Gray Or Blue|
|Cable:||3.0mm Or 2.0mm||RL:||55dB|
Multimode LC to FC Patch Cord Duplex Armored Low Insertion Loss
Armored Fiber Optic Patch Cable as the name implies, there is an helical stainless steel tape over a buffered fiber surrounded by a layer of aramid and stainless steel mesh with an outer jacket to better protect the cable work well in data center rooms and harsh environments. KOCENT OPTEC LIMITED can supply the armored fiber optic patch cable with different terminal connectors such as SC, FC, LC, ST, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, ST/APC, E2000, E2000/APC, DIN, MU, SMA, FDDI, ect. With the cable in simplex, duplex, 2 cores or more. Welcome to order our armored fiber optic patch cable in stock.
- Armored fiber optic patch cable uses flexible stainless steel tube inside the outer jacket as the armor to protect the fiber glass inside. It retains all the features of standard patch cord, but is much stronger. It will not get damaged even if stepped by an adult and they are rodent-resistant.
- A fiber optic patch cable is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch or other telecommunicationequipment. Its thick layer of protection is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box.
- Single-mode fiber optic patch cable is generally yellow, with a blue connector, and a longer transmission distance.
- Multi-mode fiber optic patch cable is generally orange or grey, with a cream or black connector, and a shorter transmission distance.
- Mode Conditioning Patch Cable is required where Gigabit 1000 Base-LX routers and switches are installed into existing multimode cable plants. The transceiver modules launch only singlemode 1300 nm signals but the existing network is built with multimode cables.
Fiber optic patch cable Applications
- CATV (Cable Television)
- Telecommunication networks
- Computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment
- Communication rooms
- FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- FOS (fiber optic sensor)
- Fiber Optic Communication System
- Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
- Defense combat readiness, etc.
Fiber optic patch cable Characteristics
- Low insertion loss;
- High return loss;
- Good repeatability;
- Good interchange;
- Excellent environmental adaptability.
Connector 1: LC
Connector 2: LC
Mode: multiple mode or MM
Fiber number: Duplex
Cover: Armored cable
Fiber optic patch cable Specifications
|Connector Style||LC, SC, ST, FC, MU, DIN, D4, MPO, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, ...
Duplex MTRJ/Female, MTRJ/Male
|Fiber Type||9/125 SMF-28 or equivalent (Single mode) OS1
50/125, 62.5/125 (Multimode) OM2&OM1
50/125 10G (Multimode) OM3
G652 (all type), G657(all type), G655(all type)
|Cable Type||Simplex, Duplex (Zip cord)
|Cable Cover material||PVC
|Return Loss (For Single mode)||≤ 0.15dB (For Single mode Master)
≤ 0.30dB (For Single mode Standard)
≤ 0.30dB (For Multi mode)
Tested by JDS RM 3750
|UPC ≥ 50dB
SPC ≥ 55dB
APC ≥ 60dB (typ.65dB)
Tested by JDS RM3750
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
Contact Person: sourcelight